The Baty R14 bench mount profile projector with its 340mm screen combines high accuracy non-contact measurement and inspection with a large 175mm x 100mm measuring range.
Choice of digital readouts and optional automatic profile edge detection. The horizontal light path configuration is ideally suited to machined parts that can be secured to the workstage using a range of optional accessories from the Baty fixture family. The compact and robust lightweight chassis makes the R14 ideal for workshop environments.
• 340mm (14″) screen with 90º crosslines and chart clips
• Profile illumination with halogen lamp and green filter
• Lens magnification choice: 10x, 20x, 25x, 50x and 100x
• Surface illumination (fibre optic)
• Helix adjustment of light source ± 7º for accurate thread form projection
• Workstage with machined slot for holding accessories
• Workstage measuring range of 175mm (7″) x 100mm (4″)
• Digital angle measurement to 1 minute
• 10x lens included
• 0.5 micron resolution
GXL: Incorporates geometric functions for skew alignment, circle, Line, angle and radius measurement. Pitch circle diameter and construction of intersection points etc. Tolerancing and simple reporting also included.
GXL-E: As GXL with screen mounted automatic profile edge sensor. As an option the sensor can be fitted internally.
FT-2: Complete TOUCH SCREEN DRO with 2D Fusion touch software. Full geometric functionality, view of measured part can be printed as a fully dimensioned drawing. Full reporting capability includes, SPC, tabulated details with pass / fail analysis, auto link to Excel and auto sequence programming feature. Windows O/S and built in 19″ portrait touch screen monitor in a rugged all steel housing.
FT-2E: Complete TOUCH SCREEN DRO with 2D Fusion Touch software as above. Built-in optical edge detection allows data points to be taken ‘on the fly’ as the projected image is passed under the screenmounted fibre optic sensor. An internally mounted edge sensor is available as an option on all ‘R’ series projectors.
|Projector Type R14
|Field of view
|Maximum half field
|Working Diameter full field